Thursday, May 26, 2022

                                             Pain & Inflammation Protocol

 

 

 Serrapeptase- 

 Known as the Miracle Enytme, Serrapeptase actually digests (dissolves) non-living tissue, blood clots, cysts, and arterial plaque and inflammation in all forms. Just imagine how helpful for your health that can be.

Must be taken on an empty stomach,  I recommend 4 hours pre or post meal. 

I personally keep it bedside as I usually wake up once or twice, I then take it as I know my stomach is empty. 

Purchase here-Serrapeptase

 

Black Seed Oil -

Black Seed is considered to be the greatest healing herb of our time and it has been much neglected. It is being used to strengthen the immune system, fight and combat inflammation, irradiate Prostate Cancer and other tumors, purify the blood and increase longevity. Black seed was found in King Tut's tomb, proving the value of this herb to the Kings.

Take twice a day, morning and evening

Purchase here Black Seed Oil

 

No comments:

Post a Comment